Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Persuader by Lee Child


Lee Child's Persuader is another Jack Reacher novel. Reacher's character envelopes you into the story and brings it to life. Jack gets involved with an undercover operation to assist in busting the operation. But Jack has his own motivation for not walking away. The story reveals things that have happened in the past that have caused Jack to want his own revenge.

I really enjoyed the suspense, although predictable. It reminded me of when I watched Columbo a TV series from when I was a kid. If you like shoot'em up, get the job done type books, this one will fit your appetite. Reacher is a tough character that takes the law into his own hands. I know being a vigilante isn't the way to go, but that's why I like to read fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment