Monday, June 24, 2013

Dan Brown's Inferno

Inferno by Dan Brown

Brown does it again. I have been a fan since I read Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. This time Brown connects Dante's Inferno and The Divine Comedy into his work. I have to admit I have not read Dante, but now I am intrigued and will have to give at least one of them a try!

The main character remains the same, Robert Langdon. He is now investigating symbols from Dante's work and most of the novel is set in Florence and Venice. The problem is that a brilliant scientist has created a plague and hidden it. Langdon must find it before it is too late. I love the way Brown writes. I need to visit Florence now, as I feel like I have been there in my head and will appreciate the visit that much more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment